Monday, July 30, 2012

Here are a few pictures we promised!

I got this for my birthday! How great is this?!
Don't you just love Luna! This is our version of quidditch at home! (she is catching the golden snitch)

Honeyduke's! AH! So good!

Failed Jumping picture!

Three Broomsticks! Butterbeer and pumpin juice and Diet Coke heaven!

Awkward Conducter! Don't reccomend being his BFF. Yes, that would be me laughing my head off because Luna wouldn't stand by him anymore! Ah! My skin matches my white t-shirt. So sad. Someone (hermione) needs a tan!

I got a little teary-eyed when I saw this place!

Jolly good vacation! Thank you universal Studios(and mom) for that great creation! Loves,
Hermione

8 comments:

  1. love it! it looks so great! that picture of luna looks awesome! go quidditch! {i totally remember when we took it! :D }

    ♥, sarah
    sarahreed99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures!!!

    ♥, Rebekah
    mylifeinpink101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Especially the first one!
      Loves,
      Kallee
      becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. i am soooo jealous! i am dying to go here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry ladies! You will go someday! It is like for sure!
      Loves,
      Kallee
      becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

      Delete