Friday, July 20, 2012

Hogwarts Express Conductor

Earlier this summer Hermione and I had the chance to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. While trying to take a picture next to the Hogwarts Express, the Conductor stoped me and asked how old I was. I replied saying my age. He then said,"So you'll be in your second year?" I answered yes. He then went into this ten minute lecture of how I should be up at Howarts( I was wearing Hogwarts robes) Half way through Hermione tried to stop him so we could take a picture, But he replied," No, I'm not done yet." So I continued to smile shyly and probably blushing. Finally he said, "Your doing a muggle studies project aren't you?" I said yes. Hermione then saved me by saying,"Its ok I'm a third year and I'll make sure she goes back to the castle when she's done with her project." So we took a picture with him then moved onto Honeydukes. Expect more about our adventure in a few days.
             Love, Luna  

2 comments: