Thursday, March 15, 2012

"yessssssssss!"

i just about screamed when i read this:

"We're pleased to announce that pottermore.com will be open to everyone in early April 2012."




ya, i swiveled in my swivel chair and pumped my fists making sounds of glee, such as "eeh!" and "yesssssssss!," in my manly voice.  i know many of you have been waiting for this, like me and the potterness crew, and being jealous of beta users, but come april, my birth month, we won't have to!!!!!!!  yippee!

♥, Ginny

2 comments:

  1. Ya a great birthday present for me 2! So when r they going to give us the free harry potter world tickets? Haha that would be the best present ever!!! I think I almost fainted when I read that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i wish we could have free tickets to harry potter world!

    ♥, sarah

    ReplyDelete